samedi 14 septembre 2013

Fashionable Nautica day in the Old Montreal!

Today, I would like to share with you my inspiration from this fun Sunday walk in the old Montreal.
I have been attracted by eye catching colors, window shopping, fashion, dogs and boutiques!
What a beautiful day!
I might use some of these as an inspiration for my next paintings.
Stay tuned!



Small things are done with love! This shot was taken at Espace Pépin on rue Saint-Paul.

Flower pot and Laurier rose
Green love with two dogs
Studs shoes with dog. He is so cute!



Two boats waiting.
Nautica magazine lecture in red running shoes.

Fashionista walking in red, blue, white

Young artists at work! Aren't they adorable?


IPhone, pink juice, bubble gum bag and black hat. Feels good to hang out in Old Montreal.
Oh Brad! When are you back?

Turquoise door with reflection.
The conversation in leopard pants.
Fountain!


Voilà! Hope you enjoyed today post. Let me know which picture is your favorite one. Thanks for looking.  Have a beautiful week!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire